About Me

My photo
I am a 45 year old living in South Texas with my husband, two daughters and bonus son.....enjoying life and trying to find my way through :) I was born and raised in the UP of Michigan, graduated from MSU, and have been living in Texas for the past 22 years.....so I guess I'm officially a transplant. Or so I've been told.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Long time, no blog...

Ok, ok, I was a bloggin' slacker this summer. So, here is the Cliff's Notes version.....get ready, there is not much variation. Work, camp, beach and variations on the three. Pretty simple huh?

My kiddo turned 9 over the summer and my Mom came for her annual visit in May. We had a pretty good time! Went to Sea World for the inaugural visit. Also picked up two old surfboards, so I'm giving that the old college try.

I've also fixed the pesky Vette brake problems, so that's a huge bonus! The seals were bad in one of the new calipers, go figure. It also has a new radiator and I'm still dealing with a minor overtemp problem. Not a huge thing though....I'm just happy to be able to drive it again. So, there is a certain someone I need to thank for that.....thanks emotional turmoil. ;) You know who you are.

Well, school is back on and Miss Priss is in the Fourth Grade now. I seriously can't believe it. You wait for them to walk and talk and before you know it.....they are doing story problems after school. It's official, I must be getting o-l-d. I won't give in!!

No comments: